Saturday, March 26, 2016

Nivea Men After Shave Balm: Product Review

Assalamualaikum and hello friends! First of all, some of you may find this post a bit weird just by looking at the title but trust me, what I’m about to tell you will change your life forever because it changed mine. Good things are meant to be shared right? Okay, without further ado let’s jump straight ahead into this amazing discovery the Nivea Men After Shave Balm!





Who would have ever thought that a product designed specifically for men can be used as one of the most essential item in our makeup routine ladies? All hail Queen Nikkie from Nikkie tutorials for discovering this precious gem and now all makeup junkies around the world are raving about this! Yes ladies, you heard me. You can use this product in your makeup routine! As a what? You may ask. Ladies, this product can be used as primer! We know primer plays an important role when we do our makeup. It helps our makeup to lasts longer and when we need to be outside, up and running, we do not want our makeup to melt on us so this, THIS is our solution dolls!


The Nivea Men After Shave Balm contains a high amount of glycerin which in a much simpler word is glue. Yes, glue as in glue that is used to patch two things together! In this case it works as a glue to make sure our makeup stays intact to our skin all day long. Another question that you may be asking is what type of skin works best with this primer? From my experience, I have combination to oily skin. I have tried few primers before this but after I bought this, tried it one, this is the one. I have no regrets and I am never looking back. With other primers, my makeup won’t budge even after 7-8 hours but it doesn’t control the oily amount on my face. BUT! With Nivea Men After Shave Balm, my makeup stays all day long and I do not have to blot my face at all! Yesss that is how amazing it is!


But Queen Nikkie uses Nivea Men After Shave Balm in Sensitive and we only have Originals in Malaysia. Will it work the same? Put away all your worries ladies. It works just the same. The purpose is the same regardless of how it is labeled and that is to make sure our makeup lasts longer so do not worry ladies! Where can I get it and how much will it costs me? I got mine from Guardian Ioi City Mall Putrajaya for RM 22 +- I believe it is available in every outlet of Watsons and Guardian! This is one of the products that I swear on. I have many praises for this product but I also find few downsides of this product.


 Downsides of Nivea Men After Shave Balm:
  • The size is not travel friendly. It is quite bulky and heavy plus it is made from glass. You may break it and you have to be really careful. One tip is you may transfer it into a small case when you need to travel!
  •     The ‘manly’ scent is quite strong but what do you expect right? It is men product and you get that. But the scent goes away after you pile up your concealer, foundation and powder on top of your face so don’t worry!

    So ladies, if you are looking for super affordable and long lasting primer, go get this. I promise you will love it as much as I do, as much as Queen Nikkie does! 


     Until next post, stay tuned beauties!

     xoxo
     WhatsWithBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...